How Self-image Is Stopping Most Of Us From Creating Wealth-nlite

Wealth-Building A few years ago my parents won the state lottery, to the tune of over $500,000. After 4 short years they were bankrupt, separated and forced to live in government housing. This came after being home owners, full time employees and money to spare. Seeing this whole event take place before my eyes was heartbreaking to say the least, but over time it was also enlightening. I became interested in learning more about the mind after I found out that this phenomenon occurs to over 90% of lottery winners. You may have heard the saying, over 90% of employees will retire broke, or maybe youve heard over 80% of businesses fail within the first two years. I could give you a whole list of statistics on the failure rates of marriages, the rates of terminal diseases, suicide among professionals etc. Its disturbing to say the least. But the point is, whether its creating wealth, health, happiness or anything we desire in life, the chances of us getting it are slim. What a world were living in! The hardest part to accept once I started my research was that there is absolutely no one we can blame for anything that happens to us in life. Of course this leaves us with the question of how on earth are we to achieve wealth and happiness then if we dont know whats causing the unhappiness and our money problems. And heres the deal its us! We are the whole reason we dont get what we want, because in actual fact we are getting exactly what we want. Once I started to learn the intricate systems of our own minds it became apparent that we all hold an immensely powerful tool, and just like a powerful bomb in the wrong hands can lead to evil destruction so to does the mind in the hands of someone negative. Now dont sigh and mutter, not positive thinking, Im fed up with all this hype about positive thinking, because its not about positive thinking. In fact positive thinking is actually useless when its only performed at a conscious level, when at the sub conscious level the exact opposite is happening. You see, there are two parts to your mind, the conscious and the sub conscious, youre probably already aware of that, but did you know what their jobs are? The conscious minds job is to instruct the subconscious, and the subconscious minds job is to perform what it is being instructed to do by the conscious, exactly to the letter. The sub conscious has no say, it can not use discretion, and it has no free will, all it has is an immense power to do as its told and it never fails. Now think about this for a second. If you knew what that meant, what instructions would you send it? Heres the problem. Over 90% of the human race has been sending their sub conscious the wrong instructions for as long as we have been around. And dont think the other 10% dont know it, a lot of them do! What it boils down to is self-image. You have a self image buried at the sub conscious level and everything that has happened to you now and has happened to you in the past is in direct relation to your self-image. As controversial as this may sound, our societies are built around us having a poor self-image. With a poor self-image we have limited beliefs about what we can achieve and this creates more wealth for the 10%. We see the 10% living their seemingly free lives and we then look to ourselves and see we dont have this and turn against ourselves without realizing we are even doing it. In the next article well look at how the self-image is created and how the mind uses it to create your reality. About the Author: 相关的主题文章: